Thursday, October 6, 2011

Mariachi Skeletons

Here was a really fun Halloween Bottle... I found this set of three little Mariachi Band Skeletons in the craft store and I knew I just HAD to have them for a bottle... I also used an orange and purple LED light string instead of the standard Christmas lights. The color is more intense and vibrant, very fun, and on a positive note they give off little to no heat (which is great in my book). I had two in stock and they sold in under 22 minutes of posting them on line !!!! I can make up to 2 more if anyone is interested.



These bottles have a 30light LED Orange and Purple string of lights installed through a hole in the bottom of the back of the bottle. They are great accent pieces on a kitchen counter or any where in the house. (indoor use only).

No comments:

Post a Comment